NOTICE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR CONSULTANTS
Last update: August 1st, 2022
CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA
UAB Emocinis balansas, a company incorporated and registered under the laws of Lithuania, with legal entity code 305553328 (“Mindletic”), having its registered office address at Kaunas, I. Kanto g. 2-3 Lithuania, is the controller of your personal data. Our contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
Agreement means an agreement between an independent Consultant meeting the terms of the Agreement and Mindletic on the provision of services under the terms of the Agreement, which is concluded when the Consultant, fills out the Consultant registration form on the Website, ticks the phrase [I agree to the terms and conditions of service provision, which can be found here, and understand that by ticking this tick and confirming the registration, I am entering into an agreement with UAB Emocinis balansas] and confirms its registration.
GDPR means the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EB).
All other terms and definitions used in this notice correspond to the terms and definitions outlined in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE PROVISION.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The Company processes Your Personal Data on the following legal grounds:
● The legality of processing your data is based on the aim to conclude an Agreement to Terms and Conditions, as well as the need to fulfill the concluded Terms and Conditions, or the need to use the rights and obligations arising from the Terms and Conditions. Article 6 of GDPR 1 6(1)(b).
● On some occasions, the data controller might be required to process your personal data to fulfill the applicable legal obligations that the controller is subject to. Article 6 of GDPR 1 6(1)(c).
YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller can receive and process information such as, but not limited to:
● Name, surname;
● Contact information (email address, phone number.);
● Information about professional competencies and experience (education, professional experience and its duration, the language in which you provide services, and other information, that is necessary to describe the Consultant’s competency and the Consultant provides to the data controller);
● Copies of documentation proving professional competencies and experience (Curriculum Vitae, diplomas, certificates);
● Copy of an Individual Activity Certificate;
● Your photo;
● Correspondence with Mindletic, or other data generated during the execution of Terms and Conditions.
Who has access to your data?
● Mindletic employees responsible for cooperation with partners, those performing maintenance of information systems and other business execution functions that may require data;
● Providers and supervisors of information systems used by Mindletic for the execution of Terms and Conditions;
● Third parties who provide services to Mindletic, such as marketing and/or advertising agencies, and entities providing text editing services;
● Other persons whom Mindletic uses for the execution of Terms and Conditions or when the transfer is required in accordance with the requirements of legal acts;
● As per the cases outlined in the Terms and Conditions, your data may also be publicly available on social network accounts created by Mindletic;
● Your data may be transferred to third (non-EU) countries. The security of data transfer outside the EU is ensured by the commitment of the respective service providers to apply the principles of the EU-US Privacy Shield, which ensures that the service provider complies with the requirements of EU privacy standards. This provider is also subject to contractual obligations to ensure privacy.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data is being processed throughout the duration of the Agreement. Once the Agreement is terminated, the data is processed and stored for the general limitation period (10 years after the execution of the Agreements).
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR DATA
The Data Controller undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights. You have a number of rights under the Data Protection Law in relation to the way We process Your Personal Data, which are set out below. You may contact Us using the details at the beginning of this Notice to exercise any of these rights or if You have any questions about these rights. In some instances, We may be unable to carry out Your request, in which case we will write to You and explain why.
You have the right to:
● Request access to Your Personal Data. You have the right to request confirmation that your personal data is being processed, access to Your Personal Data (through Us providing a copy of that Data) and receive other information about how we process your Personal Data.
● Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
● Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing unless we are able to demonstrate that our legitimate interests override your rights or we need to continue processing your Personal Data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
● You have the right to ask Us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data that We hold about You in some cases.
● Request erasure of Your Personal Data (“right to be forgotten”). You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
● Request the transfer of Your Personal Data (data portability). We will provide to You, or to a third party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right applies only in cases where the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on Your consent or a contract concluded between You and Us.
If You have any concerns regarding Our processing of Your Personal Data, are not satisfied with Our handling of any request made by You, or would otherwise like to make a complaint, You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority of Your country of residence (in Lithuania, that is the State Data Protection Inspectorate. You can find contact details of the State Data Protection Inspection here: https://vdai.lrv.lt/en/).