MARKETING AND OPERATIONS INTERN
WHAT WE OFFER
- join the mission to help others train their minds the same way we train our bodies no matter how mentally fit we are
- REMOTE - we believe that the quality of one's work does not depend on what type of food they eat in the evenings - šaltibarščiai or Italian pizza
- co-ownership of Mindletic (we aim to build this together with you as shareholders)
- innovate fast, grow together, own the part you're passionate about, and execute in the most creative ways
- passionate team with various experiences in the past - check our LinkedIn
- grow personally by helping others to grow emotionally and professionally
- variety and ever-changing challenges guaranteed
- focus on positive and growth in all ways possible
- access to gym membership
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- interest and care for mental fitness and growth 🌱
- 'yes' attitude towards unknown and new challenges
- ownership mentality
- passion for establishing and nurturing long-term partnerships
- excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
Depending on your competencies you can either join the Operations or Business development team.
1. Operations team: act as a researcher, create science-based psychological content, organize events and help out on other operational tasks.
2. Business development team: Create & execute creative marketing activities, social media, leads generation, and recruitment tasks.
- create & execute creative marketing activities (social media, events, etc.)
- overview our users’ pain points so we could help them grow their emotional balance and keep their minds fit daily
- many dynamic activities contributing to Mindletic growth